- eBook:WordPress: The Missing Manual: The Book That Should Have Been in the Box, 3rd Edition
- Author:Matthew MacDonald
- Edition:3 edition
- Data:October 20, 2020
- Pages:496 pages
Description of WordPress: The Missing Manual, 3rd Edition ebook
The important stuff you need to know:
- Set up WordPress. Configure WordPress on your web host or get it running on your home computer.
- Create your site. Get hands-on instructions for building all types of websites, from blogs to business sites with ecommerce features.
- Jazz it up. Add picture galleries, slideshows, video clips, music players, and podcasts.
- Add features. Select from thousands of plug-ins to enhance your site’s capabilities, from contact forms to a basic shopping cart.
- Build a truly unique site. Customize a WordPress theme to create a site that looks exactly the way you want.
- Attract an audience. Use SEO, site statistics, and social sharing to reach more people.
- Stay safe. Use backup and staging tools to protect your content and avoid catastrophe.
Chapter 2: Installing WordPress on Your Web Host
Chapter 3: Testing WordPress on Your Computer
Chapter 4: Creating Posts
Chapter 5: Choosing and Polishing Your Them
Chapter 6: Making Fancier Posts
Chapter 7: Adding Pictures, Videos, and More
Chapter 8: Creating Pages and Menus
Chapter 9: Getting New Features with Plugins
Chapter 10: Comments: Letting Your Readers Talk Back
Chapter 11: Collaborating with Multiple Authors
Chapter 12: Attracting a Crowd
Chapter 13: Editing Themes to Customize Your Site
Chapter 14: More Tools for Professional Sites
Download pdf, epub, WordPress: The Missing Manual, 3rd Edition