- eBook:CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide: Exams 220-701 (Essentials) and 220-702
- Author:Quentin Docter, Emmett Dulaney, Toby Skandier
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:October 5, 2009
- Pages:1152 pages
Description of CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide: Exams 220-701 (Essentials) and 220-702 ebook
This study guide includes updated content covering Windows 7 topics which were added to the CompTIA A+ exam in January, 2011. The supplemental content includes additional review questions, additional practice exam questions, and an updated objectives map.
Two Exams in One Book! A+ Essentials (220-701) and Practical Application (220-702)Written by a team of industry experts, this unparalleled study guide offers you a systematic approach to preparing for the CompTIA A+ certification, and includes real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, challenging chapter review questions, plus a CD with Sybex's custom test engine to reinforce all of the concepts you learn.
Get full coverage of all of the exam objectives for both the 220-701 and 220-702 exams, Inside this guide you'll learn how to:
- Identify and understand PC system components, including motherboards, processors, memory, and cooling systems.
- Identify and understand storage devices, power supplies, display devices, and adapters.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktops, laptops, and portable devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot printers.
- Install and configure operating systems including Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
- General troubleshooting theory and preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting operating systems, hardware, printers, and laptops.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot networks
- Set up and maintain network security
- Master essential operational procedures for PC technicians
- Communicate professionally with co-workers and clients
Chapter 2. Storage Devices, Power Supplies, and Adapters
Chapter 3. Understanding Display Devices
Chapter 4. Understanding Laptops and Portable Devices
Chapter 5. Installing and Configuring Printers
Chapter 6. Operating System Features and Interfaces
Chapter 7. Installing and Configuring Operating Systems
Chapter 8. Troubleshooting Theory and Preventive Maintenance
Chapter 9. Troubleshooting Operating Systems, Hardware, Printers, and Laptops
Chapter 10. Understanding Networking
Chapter 11. Understanding Network Security Fundamentals
Chapter 12. Understanding Operational Procedures
Chapter 13. Installing, Maintaining, and Troubleshooting Hardware
Chapter 14. Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Laptops
Chapter 15. Resolving Printer Problems
Chapter 16. Operating System Structures and Commands
Chapter 17. Operating System Utilities and Troubleshooting Issues
Chapter 18. Installing and Troubleshooting Networks
Chapter 19. System Security
Download pdf, epub, CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide: Exams 220-701 (Essentials) and 220-702