- eBook:Atlas of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology: A Multimedia Reference
- Author:Peter M. Doubilet MD PhD, Carol B. Benson MD
- Edition:2 edition
- Data:July 7, 2011
- Pages:512 pages
Description of Atlas of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology: A Multimedia Reference ebook
Developed from one of the best and broadest sonographic collections in the field, this powerful atlas provides images and authoritative commentary covering all aspects of obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound. The text is integrated with over 200 video clips available online to enhance diagnostic skills and learn about ultrasound-guided procedures.
Whether you’re a radiologist, obstetrician, gynecologist or sonographer this exciting visual resource is a valuable tool for achieving diagnostic accuracy for your patients.
Inside you’ll find:"
Large, clear illustrations – more than 110 0, most new to this edition – and informative text highlighting normal anatomy and pathological conditions, interventional procedures, and much more.
Fully searchable website with access to the complete content of the book and integrated video clips.
Over 200 real-time clips on the companion website that add another dimension to illustrate many sonographic abnormalities.
Guidance from two well-known experts lets you benefit from the experience of Drs. Doubilet and Benson – both known for their research in obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound.
1. Normal Anatomy
2. Second and Third Trimester Fetal Anatomy
3. Second and Third Trimester Nonfetal Components
10. Gastrointestinal Tract
11. Ventral Wall
12. Genitourinary Tract
14. Chromosomal Anomalies
15. First Trimester Pregnancy Complications
17. Uterus and Cervix
18. Amniotic Fluid
19. Umbilical Cord
20. Diagnosis and Characterization of Multiple Gestations
21. Complications of Multiple Gestations
22. Diagnostic Obstetrical Procedures
23. Therapeutic Obstetrical Procedures
SECTION II - Gynecological Ultrasound
28. Ovaries and Adnexa
29. Ectopic Pregnancy
30. Diagnostic Gynecological Procedures
31. Therapeutic Gynecological Procedures
Download pdf, epub, Atlas of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology: A Multimedia Reference