Description of Practical LEGO Technics: Bring Your LEGO Creations to Life ebook
LEGO Technic is similar to Mindstorms in that you can create all sorts of cool vehicles and gadgets. But unlike Mindstorms, you don't have to learn programming. Power Functions allows you to add motors, remote control, and battery boxes to your LEGO projects, no programming required. And while you could just build a LEGO Technic gadget from a boxed set, with Practical LEGO Technics, you'll learn the hows and whys of Technic project design, and pick up ideas for your own custom projects.
- Covers basic design for motorized vehicles that run and steer.
- Shows how to build headlights and more using the Power Functions Light Kit.
- Provides suspension design for use in building all-terrain vehicles.
- Helps you build construction equipment, including a crane and forklift.
What you’ll learn
- Put a motor on any LEGO vehicle to bring it to life; create wheels that turn and landing gear that extends and retracts.
- Build a suspension system and steering mechanism for proper vehicle control.
- Add working lights, such as headlights and taillights, to your Technic projects
- Design LEGO vehicles that look and work like real construction vehicles, including cranes and forklifts.
- Build an airplane, complete with retractable landing gear.
Who this book is forPractical LEGO Technics is the perfect book for LEGO and building enthusiasts of every age and experience level who want to learn how to build creations with LEGO Technic.
Chapter 2: Creating a Motorized LEGO Technic Vehicle
Chapter 3: Steering and Controlling Your LEGO Technic Creation
Chapter 4: Light It Up with LEGO Lights!
Chapter 5: Creating an All-Terrain LEGO Technic Vehicle
Chapter 6: Technic Construction Vehicles and Equipment
Chapter 7: LEGO Technic Aviation: Airplanes and Helicopters
Download pdf, epub, Practical LEGO Technics: Bring Your LEGO Creations to Life