- eBook:Learn HTML5 and jаvascript for Android
- Author:Gavin Williams
- Edition:1st ed. edition
- Data:August 6, 2012
- Pages:388 pages
This book guides you through the creation of a mobile web app. You'll put the HTML5, CSS3 and jаvascript skills you learn into practice, giving you invaluable first-hand experience that will serve you well as you go on to develop your own web apps for Android smartphones and tablets.
Throughout this book, you will learn new skills and bring these altogether to create a web app that runs on the Android platform as well as other mobile platforms.
What you’ll learnAndroid 4.0 compliant, this book shows you how to:
- How to build a HTML5 and jаvascript-based mobile Web app that runs on Android devices and browsers
- What is HTML5 and how to best use it for your presentation tier in your Web app
- What is CSS3 and how to best employ it for a richer presentation tier in your Web app
- What is jаvascript and how to best use for any needed logic in your web app
- How to make use of some of the HTML API’s such as Canvas, Video and Audio for mobile to create a richer experience for users
- How to build a Web app, case by case, tier by tier, for your Android devices and for your prospective audience
Who this book is forThis book is for Android and web developers needing to learn the mobile web skills needed to build reactive, dynamic and fun HTML5 and jаvascript-based Web Apps that run on Android devices and its browsers.
Chapter 2: An Introduction to Creating Mobile Web Apps for Android
Chapter 3: HTML5
Chapter 4: Starting Your Project Using HTML5
Chapter 5: CSS3 for Mobile
Chapter 6: Laying the CSS3 Foundations
Chapter 7: jаvascript for Mobile
Chapter 8: jаvascript: Models, Views, and Controllers
Chapter 9: Testing and Deploying Your Mobile Web App