- eBook:Kindle Fire: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box
- Author:Peter Meyers
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:March 2, 2012
- Pages:280 pages
Note: This first edition of Kindle Fire: The Missing Manual covers only the original Kindle Fire sold between November, 2011 and September, 2012. For later models, please see Kindle Fire: The Missing Manual, 2nd edition.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Read all about it. Find, load, and read a variety of ebooks, magazines, and newspapers.
- Go online. Browse the Web and manage email with a secure Wi-Fi connection.
- Put on a show. Watch movies and TV series, and showcase your photos and videos.
- Fill up your jukebox. Listen to your favorite music from Amazon and iTunes.
- Load up on apps. Get popular games, guides, references, and more with Amazon’s Apps for Android.
- Take your briefcase. Read PDFs, Word files, Excel spreadsheets, and other docs.
Chapter 1. Out of the Box: Setting Up, Taking a Tour
Chapter 2. Reading Books
Chapter 3. The Newsstand
Chapter 4. Documents and Spreadsheets
Part - II Watching and Listening
Chapter 5. Watching TV and Movies
Chapter 6. Photos and Home Videos
Chapter 7. Listening to Music
Part - III Communications and Browsing
Chapter 8. Email and Address Book
Chapter 9. Browsing the Web
Part - IV Kindle in Appland
Chapter 10. Playing Games
Chapter 11. Creative Corner
Chapter 12. Managing Time, Tasks, and Travel