- eBook:(MCTS): Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) Certification Guide
- Author:Johan Hedberg, Kent Weare, Morten la Cour
- Data:June 1, 2012
- Pages:476 pages
- Covers the core architecture of BizTalk, including publish/subscribe, context and content-based routing, receive and send ports and other administrative artifacts.
- Create rich and useful schemas with restrictions and reusable types.
- Create maps and apply logic such as conditional mapping, looping, scripting and external assemblies and other map and functoid logic.
- Create orchestrations and work with messages, scopes, transactions, binding, correlation and other shapes and processing logic.
- Handle exceptions in messaging and orchestration scenarios and recover from them using catch, compensation and failed message routing.
- Perform administrative tasks such as installing, configuring, tuning, deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting BizTalk Server 2010 groups and solutions.
- Work with Web Services and WCF, exposing and consuming services and applying custom configurations and behaviors.
- Use the additional features in BizTalk, such as Business Rules Engine (BRE), EDI, RFID and Business Activity Monitoring (BAM).
Chapter 2: Developing BizTalk Artifacts—Creating Schemas and Pipelines
Chapter 3: Developing BizTalk Artifacts—Creating Maps
Chapter 4: Developing BizTalk Artifacts—Creating Orchestrations
Chapter 5: Debugging and Exception Handling
Chapter 6: Deploying, Tracking, and Administrating a BizTalk Server 2010 Solution
Chapter 7: Integrating Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services
Chapter 8: Implementing Extended Capabilities
Chapter 9: Certification Test-taking—Tips and Tricks
Chapter 10: Sample Certification Test Questions