- eBook:Head First iPhone and iPad Development: A Learner's Guide to Creating Objective-C Applications for the iPhone and iPad
- Author:Dan Pilone, Tracey Pilone
- Edition:2 edition
- Data:July 3, 2011
- Pages:674 pages
Whether you're a seasoned Mac developer who wants to jump into the App store, or someone with strong object-oriented programming skills but no Mac experience, this book is a complete learning experience for creating eye-catching, top-selling iPhone and iPad applications.
- Install the iPhone OS SDK and get started using Interface Builder and XCode
- Put Objective-C core concepts to work, including message passing, protocols, properties, and memory management
- Take advantage of iPhone OS patterns such as datasources and delegates
- Preview your applications in the Simulator
- Build more complicated interactions that utilize multiple views, data entry/editing, and rotation
- Work with the iPhone's camera, GPS, and accelerometer
- Optimize, test, and distribute your applicationWe think your time is too valuable to waste struggling with new concepts. Using the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory to craft a multi-sensory learning experience, Head First iPhone and iPad Development has a visually rich format designed for the way your brain works, not a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep.
Chapter 2. iOS App Patterns: Hello, Renee!
Chapter 3. Objective-C for iOS: Email needs variety
Chapter 4. Multiple Views: A table with a view
Chapter 5. plists and Modal Views: Refining your app
Chapter 6. Saving, Editing, and Sorting dаta: Everyone’s an editor...
Chapter 7. Migrating to iPad: We need more room
Chapter 8. Tab Bars and Core dаta: Enterprise apps
Chapter 9. Migrating and Optimizing with Core dаta: Things are changing
Chapter 10. Camera, Map Kit, and Core Location: Proof in the real world
Chapter 11. iPad UI: Natural interfaces