- eBook:Criminal Evidence, 7 edition
- Author:Norman M. Garland
- Edition:7 edition
- Data:March 12, 2014
- Pages:512 pages
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
CHAPTER 2. The Trial Process
CHAPTER 3. Evidence—Basic Concepts
CHAPTER 4. Witnesses—Competency and Privileged Communications
CHAPTER 5. Witnesses—Lay and Expert
CHAPTER 6. Credibility and Impeachment
CHAPTER 7. The Hearsay Rule
CHAPTER 8. Opposing Party’s Statements (Admissions) and Confessions
CHAPTER 9. The Exclusionary Rule—Search and Seizure
CHAPTER 10. Exclusionary Rule—Identification Procedures
CHAPTER 11. Circumstantial Evidence
CHAPTER 12. Documentary Evidence and the Right of Discovery
CHAPTER 13. Physical Evidence
CHAPTER 14. Photographic, Recorded, and Computer-Generated Evidence
CHAPTER 15. How to Testify Effectively