A UNIQUE NEW APPROACH THAT’S LIKE A LIGHTNING BOLT TO THE BRAIN
You know that moment when you feel as though a lightning bolt has hit you because you finally get something? That’s how this book will make you react. (We hope!) Each chapter makes sure that what you really need to know is clear right off the bat and sees to it that you build on this knowledge. Where other books ask you to memorize stuff, we’re going to show you the must know ideas that will guide you toward success in geometry. You will start each chapter learning what the must know ideas behind a geometry subject are, and these concepts will help you solve the geometry problems that you find in your classwork and on exams.
Dive into this book and find:
• 250+ practice questions that mirror what you will find in your classwork and on exams
• A bonus app with 100+ flashcards that will reinforce what you’ve learned
• Extensive examples that drive home essential concepts
• An easy-access setup that allows you to jump in and out of subjects
• Geometry topics aligned to national and state education standards
• Special help for more challenging geometry subjects, including proofs, transformations, and constructions
We’re confident that the must know ideas in this book will have you up and solving geometry problems in no time―or at least in a reasonable amount of time!
The authors, between them, teach high school math courses including geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus, and discrete math. Whew!
2. Triangle Proofs
3. Classifying Triangles
4. Centers of a Triangle
6. Getting to Know Right Triangles
7. Parallel Lines
9. Coordinate Geometry
11. Circle Theorems Involving Angles and Segments
12. Circumference and the Area of Circles
13. Volume of Three-Dimensional Shapes