- eBook:Expert @ Excel: 3 BOOKS IN 1: For beginners, Pivot Tables and VBA Programming
- Author:Daniel Reed
- Data:January 1, 2019
- Pages:230 pages
Excel is essentially one of the most powerful software tools for collecting and analysing data when used to its full potential. But all too often you may not be making the most of what excel has to offer.
It is estimated that on average people only use 20% of functions available on excel because they are unaware of what each button and function does, are you part of the average? Well go beyond being average and learn new skills that will set you apart from the rest.
Whether you want to enhance your productivity at work, in business or use it as a tool to help you organise your personal finances Expert @ Excel: 3 Books in 1 is the one for you.
Topics Covered In This Book Include:
Book 1) For Beginners
- How to navigate around the Excel interface
- An in-depth look at formulas and functions and when to use them
- Essential terms and vocabulary you must be familiar with in order to become a fluent excel user
- Sorting and filtering data. Common mistakes that users make when using this function and how this could be used more efficiently.
- Amazing charts and reports is the best way of presenting data. We will take a look at how to create charts and reports that can be used in meetings or present your monthly income and expenditure.
- The history of the Pivot table and the mechanics of how it works.
- A step by step guide on when is best to use Pivot Tables and navigate you through an example
- The first steps of feeding data into the pivot table and techniques on advanced visualisation.
- What you can use Visual Basic Application and will go into detail how VBA can help automate documents such as word processing.
- How to navigate your way around an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and what each window represents.
- Clear steps on how to write a program and the 5 important questions you must think about before you start to write.
Chapter 1 - The Fundamental Importance of MS Excel Knowledge
Chapter 2 - Face to Face with the Excel Interface
Chapter 3 - Formatting Your Excel Spreadsheet
Chapter 4 - Getting Efficient with Excel
Chapter 5 - Of Macros and Visual Basic
Expert @ Excel: Pivot Tables
Chapter One: Overview of PivotTables
Chapter Two: When to Use Pivot Tables
Chapter Three: Working With Excel Pivot Tables
Chapter Four: Building Excel PivotTables
Chapter Five: The Various Function You Can Undertake Using The Pivot Tables
Chapter Six: Benefits of Using Pivot Tables
Chapter Seven: Types of PivotTables
Chapter Eight: Advantages of Working with Pivot Tables
Chapter Nine: Application Support of Pivot Table
Expert@Excel VBA Programming
Chapter One: Introduction to VBA
Chapter Two: The IDE
Chapter Three: Writing a Program
Chapter Four: Parts of a Program
Chapter Five: Data Types
Chapter Six: Decision-Making Statements
Chapter Seven: Loops
Chapter Eight: Arrays
Chapter Nine: Working with Excel Workbooks and Worksheets
Chapter Ten: How to Redirect the Flow
Chapter Eleven: Error Handling
Chapter Twelve: VBA and Text Files
Chapter Thirteen: Solutions