- eBook:The Droid Pocket Guide, 2 edition
- Author:Jason D. O'Grady
- Edition:2 edition
- Data:March 27, 2011
- Pages:288 pages
- Set up and quickly start using your Droid smartphone.
- Make and receive calls and text messages.
- Send email and synchronize your mail with your Gmail account.
- Surf the Web with the built-in Android browser.
- Search y our phone and the Web by voice.
- Browse and download apps int he Android Marketi.
- Find your place in the world, using the phone's GPS and Google Maps Navigation.
- Keep track of your contacts and calendar--and, of course, sync your phone with your Google account.
- Shoot and instantly review photos and videos with the built-in camera.
Chapter 2: Getting Started with Droid
Chapter 3: Droid Software
Chapter 4: Droid Hardware
Chapter 5: Phone, Contacts, and Calendar
Chapter 6: Email, Messaging, and Web
Chapter 7: Maps and Navigation
Chapter 8: Fun with Media
Chapter 9: Android Market
Chapter 10: Resources