- eBook:Hello! Python, 1 edition
- Author:Anthony S. Briggs
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:February 23, 2012
- Pages:424 pages
About this Book
Programmers love Python because it's fast and efficient. Shouldn't learning Python be just the same? Hello! Python starts quickly and simply, with a line of Python code. You'll learn the basics the right way--by writing your own programs. Along the way, you'll get a gentle introduction to more advanced concepts and new programming styles.>
No experience with Python needed. Exposure to another programming language is helpful but not required.
What Makes Hello! Python special
- Learn Python fast Even if you've never written a line of code before, you'll be writing real Python apps in just an hour or two.
- Great examples There's something new in every chapter, including games, web programming with Django, databases, and more.
- User Friendly guides Using lots of illustrations and a down-to-earth writing style, this book invites you to explore Python along with half-a-dozen traveling companions from the User Friendly cartoon strip.
2. HUNT THE WUMPUS
3. INTERACTING WITH THE WORLD
4. GETTING ORGANIZED
5. BUSINESS-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
6. CLASSES AND OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
7. SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY...
9. GAMING WITH PYGLET
10. TWISTED NETWORKING
11. DJANGO REVISITED!
12. WHERE TO FROM HERE?