- eBook:AngularJS Deployment Essentials
- Author:Zachariah Moreno
- Data:February 27, 2015
- Pages:150 pages
About This Book
- Build your own real-time AngularJS application using a modern tool stack and implement a clever deployment strategy
- Deploy your application into production environments such as Apache, Heroku, Firebase Hosting, and many more
- Optimize your development and deployment workflows to minimize effort and maximize results
Who This Book Is ForIf you are a web developer, this handy guide will empower you to quickly learn the fundamentals of AngularJS development and deployment.
What You Will Learn
- Form a bulletproof deployment workflow that can be repeated on future updates
- Deploy your application as a mobile AngularJS app using the Ionic Framework
- Build powerful tool stacks that work together to optimize your workflow
- Employ Grunt to automate repetitive tasks such as image optimization, code minification, and packaging
- Automatically deploy your application from GitHub.com to your Apache server
- Configure your production environments to optimally serve your AngularJS applications
- Scale and enhance your Node.js server using both the Heroku Dashboard and Toolbelt
- Package your application as a Google Chrome app that can be run online and offline
In DetailWhether you are brand new to deploying AngularJS applications or a seasoned veteran, this book will provide you with the skills you need to optimally structure, develop, and deploy an AngularJS application.
You'll learn how to set up your development environment, select the tools that will make up your workflow, optimize your code for production environments, and deploy your application to the leading hosting environments. By sequentially working through the steps in each chapter, you will quickly master your deployment strategy to facilitate a bulletproof workflow. With the help of illustrations that offer a play-by-play account of how to deploy your optimized application, you'll be able to successfully deploy your next AngularJS application.
By the end of this tutorial, you will have mastered the ability to deploy your AngularJS application to everywhere your users expect to see your product.
2. Deploying to Apache
3. Deploying to Heroku
4. Deploying to Firebase Hosting
5. Deploying a Mobile App
6. Deploying as Chrome Apps
8. Conclusion – AngularJS Deployment Essentials