- eBook:QuickBooks 2015: The Missing Manual: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2015
- Author:Bonnie Biafore
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:November 6, 2014
- Pages:802 pages
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started fast. Quickly set up accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items.
- Follow the money. Track everything from billable and unbillable time and expenses to income and profit.
- Keep your company financially fit. Examine budgets and actual spending, income, inventory, assets, and liabilities.
- Gain insights. Open a new dashboard that highlights your company’s financial activity and status the moment you log in.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Create and reuse bills, invoices, sales receipts, and timesheets.
- Find key info. Use QuickBooks’ Search and Find features, as well as the Vendor, Customer, Inventory, and Employee Centers.
Chapter 1: Creating a Company File
Chapter 2: Getting Around in QuickBooks
Chapter 3: Setting Up a Chart of Accounts
Chapter 4: Setting Up Customers, Jobs, and Vendors
Chapter 5: Setting Up Items
Chapter 6: Data Entry Shortcuts for Lists
Chapter 7: Setting Up Other QuickBooks Lists
Part 2: Bookkeeping
Chapter 8: Tracking Time and Mileage
Chapter 9: Paying for Expenses
Chapter 10: Invoicing
Chapter 11: Producing Statements
Chapter 12: Transaction Timesavers
Chapter 13: Managing Accounts Receivable
Chapter 14: Bank Accounts and Credit Cards
Chapter 15: Doing Payroll
Chapter 16: Making Journal Entries
Chapter 17: Performing Year-End Tasks
Part 3: Managing Your Business
Chapter 18: Keeping Track of Financial Tasks
Chapter 19: Managing QuickBooks Files
Chapter 20: Managing Inventory
Chapter 21: Working with Sales Tax
Chapter 22: Budgeting and Planning
Chapter 23: Tracking Finances with Reports and Graphs
Part 4: QuickBooks Power
Chapter 24: Banking Online with QuickBooks
Chapter 25: Configuring Preferences to Fit Your Company
Chapter 26: Integrating QuickBooks with Other Programs
Chapter 27: Customizing QuickBooks
Chapter 28: Keeping Your QuickBooks Data Secure