- eBook:Game Anim: Video Game Animation Explained
- Author:Jonathan Cooper
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:January 27, 2019
- Pages:278 pages
- Accumulated knowledge based on nearly two decades of insightful experience in all areas of video game animation.
- Establishes the fundamentals of creating great video game animation, and how to achieve them.
- A step-by-step explanation of every stage of a game production from the animator’s perspective.
- Readers should come away with an understanding of the expectations of a video game animator.
Chapter 2: The Game Development Environment
Chapter 3: The 12 Animation Principles
Chapter 4: The Five Fundamentals of Game Animation
Chapter 5: What You Need to Know
Chapter 6: The Game Animation Workflow
Chapter 7: Our Project: Preproduction
Chapter 8: Our Project: Technical Animation
Chapter 9: Our Project: Gameplay Animation
Chapter 10: Our Project: Cinematics & Facial
Chapter 11: Our Project: Motion Capture
Chapter 12: Our Project: Animation Team Management
Chapter 13: Our Project: Polish & Debug
Chapter 14: The Future