- eBook:3ds Max Basics for Modeling Video Game Assets: Volume 2: Model, Rig and Animate Characters for Export to Unity or Other Game Engines
- Author:William Culbertson
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:March 10, 2021
- Pages:482 pages
Description of 3ds Max Basics for Modeling Video Game Assets: Volume 2 ebook
- The goal of this book is to teach the fundamentals of 3D modeling video game characters in a simplified, logical progression optimized for learning at a beginner level.
- Rigging principles (Linking, Inverse Kinematics [IK], Forward Kinematics [FK], Skin Deformation, Weighting Vertices and more) are introduced in a gradual progression to allow maximum comprehension and retention.
- This series of modeling exercises is the result of having successfully taught over 1000 video game students the fundamentals of 3D modeling.
- This complete, clearly written and concise text is written for self-paced learning, helping those instructors who might not be fully trained in 3D modeling and those interested in self-teaching.
- Includes instructions and project files for exporting the finished project environment into the 3D game engine, Unity.
Chapter 2: Character Modeling: The Knight
Chapter 3: Rigging Basics
Chapter 4: Character Modeling: The Warhorse Knight
Chapter 5: Character Rigging: Skin and the CAT Rig
Chapter 6: Rigging the Warhorse Knight
Chapter 7: Character Modeling: The Dragon
Chapter 8: Rigging the Dragon
Chapter 9: Character Animations
Chapter 10: Exporting to the Game Engine
Download pdf, epub, 3ds Max Basics for Modeling Video Game Assets: Volume 2