- eBook:Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme, 7th Edition
- Author:Robert K. Wysocki
- Edition:7 edition
- Data:December 16, 2013
- Pages:768 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Description of Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme, 7th Edition ebook
Now in its seventh edition, this comprehensive guide to project management has long been considered the standard for both professionals and academics. With more than 32,000 copies sold in the last three editions, it has now been fully updated to cover the new PMBOK® Guide. Well-known expert Robert Wysocki has added more than 100 pages of new content based on instructor feedback, enhancing the coverage of best-of-breed methods and tools for ensuring project management success.
With enriched case studies, accompanying exercises and solutions on the companion website, and PowerPoint slides for all figures and tables, the book is ideal for instructors and students as well as active project managers.
- Serves as a comprehensive guide to project management for both educators and project management professionals
- Completely updated to cover the new PMBOK® Guide
- Examines traditional, agile, and extreme project management techniques; the Enterprise Project Management Model; and Kanban and Scrumban methodologies
- Includes a companion website with exercises and solutions and well as PowerPoint slides for all the figures and tables used
- Written by well-known project management expert Robert Wysocki
Chapter 1. What Is a Project?
Chapter 2. What Is Project Management?
Chapter 3. What Are the Project Management Process Groups?
Part II - Traditional Project Management
Chapter 4. How to Scope a TPM Project
Chapter 5. How to Plan a TPM Project
Chapter 6. How to Launch a TPM Project
Chapter 7. How to Monitor & Control a TPM Project
Chapter 8. How to Close a TPM Project
Part III - Complex Project Management
Chapter 9. Complexity and Uncertainty in the Project Management Landscape
Chapter 10. Agile Project Management
Chapter 11. Extreme Project Management
Chapter 12. Comparing Linear, Incremental, Iterative, Adaptive, and Extreme PMLC Models
Part IV - Managing the Realities of Projects
Chapter 13. Prevention and Intervention Strategies for Distressed Projects
Chapter 14. Organizing Multiple Team Projects
Chapter 15. Establishing and Maturing a Project Support Office
Chapter 16. Establishing and Managing a Continuous Process Improvement Program
Part V - End State: Maturing to an Enterprise-Level Project Management Model
Download pdf, epub, Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme, 7th Edition