- eBook:Effective Methods for Software Engineering
- Author:Boyd L. Summers
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:July 29, 2020
- Pages:182 pages
Description of Effective Methods for Software Engineering ebook
This book helps software engineers to:
- Understand the basic concepts, standards, and requirements of software engineering.
- Select the appropriate programming and design techniques.
- Effectively use software engineering tools and applications.
- Create specifications to comply with the software standards and requirements.
- Utilize various methods and techniques to identify defects.
- Manage changes to standards and requirements.
A critical understanding of software engineering empowers developers to choose the right methods for achieving effective results. Effective Methods for Software Engineering guides software programmers and developers to develop this critical understanding that is so crucial in today’s software-dependent society.
2. Software Engineering Peer Reviews
3. Systems Engineering Capabilities
4. Systems Engineering Requirements
5. Software Engineering Problems and Solutions
6. Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest
7. C++ Programming
8. Software Configuration Management
9. Software Quality Engineering
10. Verification and Validation
11. Management Support for Software Engineering
12. Agile for Software Engineering
13. Software Engineering Testing Results
14. Software Programs and Projects Worked
15. Software Engineering Production
16. CMMI for Software Engineering
Download pdf, epub, Effective Methods for Software Engineering