- eBook:Towards Smart World: Homes to Cities Using Internet of Things
- Author:Lavanya Sharma
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:December 14, 2020
- Pages:358 pages
Description of Towards Smart World: Homes to Cities Using Internet of Things ebook
FeaturesThe book covers the challenging issues related to sensors, detection, and tracking of moving objects, and solutions to handle relevant challenges.
- It contains the most recent research analysis in the domain of communications, signal processing, and computing sciences for facilitating smart homes, buildings, environmental conditions, and cities.
- It presents the readers with practical approaches and future direction for using IoT in smart cities and discusses how it deals with human dynamics, the ecosystem, and social objects and their relation.
- It describes the latest technological advances in IoT and visual surveillance with their implementations.
1. The Rise of Internet of Things and Smart Cities
2. System Architecture of Internet of Things and Its Connectivity Challenges
3. Design of Internet of Things-Based Accident Detection System
4. Smart Healthcare in Smart Cities
5. Portable Smart Home Device for Personalized Interior Display
6. Importance of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Our Daily Life
7. Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence
8. Convergence of Artificial Intelligence of Things: Concepts, Designing, and Applications
9. Internet of Things and Image Processing
10. Internet of Things Enabled by Artificial Intelligence
11. Cloud Computing and Internet of Things Towards Smart World for Real-Time Applications
12. The Convergence of Internet of Things and Big Data
13. Moving from Cloud to Fog: An Internet of Things Perspective
14. The Architecture of Internet of Things with Applications and Healthcare Working Models
15. Diagnostic of the Malarial Parasite in RBC Images for Automated Diseases Prediction
16. Design of a Multipurpose Android-Controlled Robotic Arm for a Smart City
17. From Moving Objects Detection to Classification and Recognition: A Review for Smart Environments
18. Human Detection and Tracking Using Background Subtraction in Visual Surveillance
19. The Future of Smart Cities
Download pdf, epub, Towards Smart World: Homes to Cities Using Internet of Things