- eBook:Electric Circuits with Mastering Engineering
- Author:James Nilsson, Susan Riedel
- Edition:10 edition
- Data:October 15, 2014
- Pages:821 pages
Description of Electric Circuits with Mastering Engineering ebook
Electric Circuits 10/e is the most widely used introductory circuits textbook of the past 25 years. As this book has evolved to meet the changing learning styles of students, the underlying teaching approaches and philosophies remain unchanged.
MasteringEngineering for Electric Circuits is a total learning package that is designed to improve results through personalized learning. This innovative online program emulates the instructor’s office—hour environment, guiding students through engineering concepts from Electric Circuits with self-paced individualized coaching.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students.
- Personalize Learning with Individualized Coaching: MasteringEngineering provides students with wrong-answer specific feedback and hints as they work through tutorial homework problems.
- Emphasize the Relationship between Conceptual Understanding and Problem Solving Approaches: Chapter Problems and Practical Perspectives illustrate how the generalized techniques presented in a first-year circuit analysis course relate to problems faced by practicing engineers.
- Build an Understanding of Concepts and Ideas Explicitly in Terms of Previous Learning: Assessment Problems and Fundamental Equations and Concepts help students focus on the key principles in electric circuits.
- Provide Students with a Strong Foundation of Engineering Practices: Computer tools, examples, and supplementary workbooks assist students in the learning process.
Chapter 2. Circuit Elements
Chapter 3. Simple Resistive Circuits
Chapter 4. Techniques of Circuit Analysis
Chapter 5. The Operational Amplifier
Chapter 6. Inductance, Capacitance, and Mutual Inductance
Chapter 7. Response of First-Order RL and RC Circuits
Chapter 8. Natural and Step Responses of RLC Circuits
Chapter 9. Sinusoidal Steady-State Analysis
Chapter 10. Sinusoidal Steady-State Power Calculations
Chapter 11. Balanced Three-Phase Circuits
Chapter 12. Introduction to the Laplace Transform
Chapter 13. The Laplace Transform in Circuit Analysis
Chapter 14. Introduction to Frequency Selective Circuits
Chapter 15. Active Filter Circuits
Chapter 16. Fourier Series
Chapter 17. The Fourier Transform
Chapter 18. Two-Port Circuits
Download pdf, epub, Electric Circuits with Mastering Engineering