- eBook:iMovie: The Missing Manual: 2014 release, covers iMovie 10.0 for Mac and 2.0 for iOS
- Author:David Pogue, Aaron Miller
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:June 10, 2014
- Pages:434 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Description of iMovie: The Missing Manual ebook
iMovie's sophisticated tools make it easier than ever to turn raw footage into sleek, entertaining movies—once you understand how to harness its features. Experts David Pogue and Aaron Miller give you hands-on advice and step-by-step instructions for creating polished movies on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad. Dive in and discover why this is the top-selling iMovie book.
The important stuff you need to know
- Get started. Import footage, review clips, and create movies, using iMovie’s new, streamlined layout.
- Include stunning effects. Introduce instant replays, freeze frames, fast-forward or slo-mo clips, and fade-outs.
- Add pro touches. Create cutaways, picture-in-picture boxes, side-by-side shots, and green-screen effects.
- Make movies on iOS devices. Tackle projects on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with our book-within-a-book.
- Produce stunning trailers. Craft your own Hollywood-style “Coming Attractions!” previews.
- Share your masterpiece. Quickly post movies to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, CNN iReport, and iTunes.
- Watch iMovie Theater. Play your movies on any Apple gadget in iMovie’s new full-screen cinema.
CHAPTER 1: Introducing iMovie
CHAPTER 2: First Things First: Import Your Footage into iMovie
CHAPTER 3: Events
CHAPTER 4: Projects
Part Two: Build Your Movie
CHAPTER 5: Create Your Movie
CHAPTER 6: Video Chunks: Favorites and Rejects
CHAPTER 7: Transitions, Themes, and Travel Maps
CHAPTER 8: Video Effects
CHAPTER 9: Stabilization, Color Fixes, Cropping, and Rotating
CHAPTER 10: Titles, Subtitles, and Credits
CHAPTER 11: Music, Sound Effects, and Narration
CHAPTER 12: Photos
CHAPTER 13: Movie Trailers
CHAPTER 14: Advanced Editing
Part Three: Share Your Movies
CHAPTER 15: Share via Email and the Web
CHAPTER 16: Share to the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV, and iDVD
CHAPTER 17: QuickTime Player
Part Four: iMovie for iOS
CHAPTER 18: iMovie for iOS: The Lay of the Land
CHAPTER 19: iMovie for iOS Projects
CHAPTER 20: iMovie for iOS Themes, Titles, and Transitions
CHAPTER 21: iMovie for iOS Music, Narration, and Sound
CHAPTER 22: iMovie for iOS Photos
CHAPTER 23: iMovie for iOS Trailers
CHAPTER 24: iMovie for iOS Sharing