- eBook:An Introduction to Quantum Optics: Photon and Biphoton Physics, 2nd Edition
- Author:Yanhua Shih
- Edition:2 edition
- Data:January 6, 2021
- Pages:448 pages
Description of An Introduction to Quantum Optics: Photon and Biphoton Physics, 2nd Edition ebook
- Provides a complete update of a classic textbook for the field.
- Features many new topics, including optical coherence, coherent and incoherent imaging, turbulence-free interferometry.
- Includes new chapters for intensity fluctuation correlation and thermal light ghost imaging, and biphoton imaging.
- Offers a complete overhaul of the introductory theory to give a more coherent and thorough treatment.
- Expands on discussions of optical tests of quantum theory, Popper’s experiment, Einstein’s locality questions, and the delayed choice quantum eraser.
Chapter 2. Quantum Theory of Light: Field Quantization and Photon
Chapter 3. Quantum Theory of Light: The State of Quantized Field and Photon
Chapter 4. Measurement of Quantized Field and Photon
Chapter 5. Coherent and Incoherent Radiation
Chapter 6. Diffraction and Imaging
Chapter 7. First-Order Coherence of Light
Chapter 8. Second-Order Coherence of Light
Chapter 9. Quantum Entanglement
Chapter 10. Two-Photon Interferometry I: Biphoton Interference
Chapter 11. Two-Photon Interferometry II: Two-Photon Interference of Thermal Field
Chapter 12. Quantum Imaging
Chapter 13. Homodyne Detection and Heterodyne Detection of Light
Chapter 14. Optical Tests of Foundations of Quantum Theory
Download pdf, epub, An Introduction to Quantum Optics: Photon and Biphoton Physics, 2nd Edition