- eBook:Cybersecurity: An Ultimate Guide to Cybersecurity, Cyberattacks, and Everything You Should Know About Being Safe on The Internet
- Author:John Snowden
- Data:January 3, 2021
- Pages:155 pages
Description of Cybersecurity ebook
This book is for you!!! This book teaches cyber security, how to defend themselves and defend against cyber-attacks. This book covers the latest security threats and defense strategies. Cyber security starts with the basics that organizations need to know to maintain a secure posture against outside threat and design a robust cybersecurity program. It takes you into the mindset of a Threat Actor to help you better understand the motivation and the steps of performing an actual attack – the Cybersecurity kill chain.
This book also focuses on defense strategies to enhance the security of a system. You will also discover in-depth tools, including Azure Sentinel, to ensure there are security controls in each network layer, and how to carry out the recovery process of a compromised system.
What you will learn
- The importance of hacking.
- Use cyber security kill chain to understand the attack strategy
- Common cyber attacks
- Benefits of cyber security.
- Utilize the latest defense tools, including Azure Sentinel and Zero Trust Network strategy
- Identify different types of cyber-attacks, such as SQL injection, malware and social engineering threats such as phishing emails
- Weigh the pros and cons of popular cybersecurity strategies of the past two decades
- Implement and then measure the outcome of a cybersecurity strategy
- Get an in-depth understanding of the security and hacking.
- Understand how to consistently monitor security and implement a vulnerability management strategy for on-premises and hybrid cloud
- Learn demand of cyber security.
Who this book is for
For the IT professional venturing into the IT security domain, IT pen testers, security consultants, or those looking to perform ethical hacking. Prior knowledge of penetration testing is beneficial issues. It is thus not only relevant for academics but also for practitioners in cybersecurity such as providers of security software, governmental CERTs or Chief Security Officers in companies.
Chapter Two: How It Works & How To Get Away With It
Chapter Three: What Is Cybersecurity
Chapter Four: Common Cyberattacks
Chapter Five: Cyber Threats
Chapter Six: Cybersecurity Terminology
Chapter Seven: History Of Cyberattacks
Chapter Eight: Types Of Cyber Security Tools
Chapter Nine: Roles Of Cybersecurity In A Company
Chapter Ten: The Benefits Of Cybersecurity
Chapter Eleven: Cons And Pros Of Cybersecurity
Chapter Twelve: Types Of Cybersecurity
Chapter Thirteen: Improving Your Security
Chapter Fourteen: Enhancing Physical Security
Chapter Fifteen: Ethical Hacking
Chapter Sixteen: Mistakes Made In CyberSecurity
Chapter Seventeen: Demand Of Cybersecurity
Chapter Eighteen: Cyber Security Readiness
Download pdf, epub, Cybersecurity