Description of Breast Imaging: A Core Review, 2nd Edition ebook
- Features thoroughly revised content throughout, including new questions, new high-quality images, and new coverage of BI-RADS.
- Contains 300 questions with answers, explanations, and references, as well as additional online questions to further test your knowledge.
- Covers disease processes, the physics behind image acquisition, quality control, and safety, as well as standards of care, breast cancer screening, diagnostic breast imaging and findings, breast pathology, and interventions.
- Includes high-yield tables embedded in the answers for additional review.
- Provides answers and rationales as to why an answer is correct and other choices are incorrect.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
2. Breast Cancer Screening
3. Diagnostic Breast Imaging, Breast Pathology, and Breast Imaging Findings
4. Breast Intervention
5. Breast Imaging Physics and Safety
Download pdf, epub, Breast Imaging: A Core Review, 2nd Edition