- eBook:Hacking with Kali Linux: The Advanced Guide about CyberSecurity to Learn the Secret Coding Tools that Every Hacker Must Use to Break All Computer Configurations with Networking, Scripting and Testing
- Author:Darwin Growth
- Data:November 5, 2019
- Pages:143 pages
Description of Hacking with Kali Linux ebook
Linux is a free and freely distributed operating system inspired by the UNIX system, written by Linus Torvalds with the help of thousands of programmers in 1991. Unlike other operating systems, UNIX is not intended to be easy to use, but to be extremely flexible. In fact, Linux is the best operating system for both programmers and hackers.
As a hacker, one needs to understand basic Linux commands and the correct use of Kali Linux, an advanced penetration testing distribution of Linux. With Kali, you can acquire tools and techniques you'll need to take control of a Linux enviroment and break into every computer
This book deals with all these hacking tools, starting from the beginning and teaching you how hacking really works. Next, you'll learn the basics of scripting, directory setup, and all the tips and tricks passed down over the years by your fellow ethical hackers!
You will have a chance to understand how attackers gain access to your systems and steal information. Also, you will learn what you need to do in order to protect yourself from all kind of hacking techniques.
This is a detailed guide to learn all the principles of hacking and how to turn your Linux system into an unstoppable machine!
- Basics of Linux and Hacking
- How to use Linux commands
- The correct hacking procedure
- Web and network hacking tools
- Explanation of tools like Burp suite, uniscan, websploit and others in detail
- Introduction to shell scripting
- Hacking hierarchies and famous cyber security attacks
- Basics of Cybersecurity
- How to use TOR & VPN in Linux
- Advanced Kali Linux hacking strategies
- And much more
If you really want to take your computer experience to another level and learn the reasons that made Linux hackers heaven, wait no longer!
Discover the secrets of Ethical Hacking and master Kali Linux with this complete, easy to follow, and scientific guide!
Chapter 2: Basic essential Linux commands
Chapter 3: Basic shell programming
Chapter 4: Hacking procedure
Chapter 5: Web hacking tools
Chapter 6: Network hacking tools
Chapter 7: Web hierarchies and cybersecurity ethics
Chapter 8: TOR & VPN in Linux
Chapter 9: Advanced kali Linux hacking tools
Download pdf, epub, Hacking with Kali Linux